MUAH by J - Makeup & Hair by Janine Novarro

MUAH by J - Makeup & Hair by Janine Novarro

From pretty princess to punk rock queen, we've got you covered!

By Appointment Only
Colorado Springs, CO 80910 | map
Services: Body Art, Facial, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure,...
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

You don't need any more stress when it comes to wedding planning, am I right?  I am a Certified and Award-Winning Makeup Artist with over fifteen years of experience, who decided that in order to offer my clients an affordable one-two punch, I would become a licensed Cosmetologist providing hair services, as well.  While I am based in Colorado Springs, CO, I enjoy traveling to meet clients at their requested location. I like to be versatile, which allows me to meet, and often exceed, clients needs be it for a wedding, a fashion show or a photo shoot.  Whether you are wanting a traditional style, retro victory rolls, a modern mohawk, or anything in between, the MUAH by J team will help to make your vision a reality.  We pride ourselves on being laid back, fun and professional.

*Bridal & Engagement Hair & Makeup
*Body Art & Tattoo/Scar Coverage
*Face Painting - Fun for kids at your Reception!
*Special Effects makeup - Great for themed events

I am available both in salon or on location, whichever is more convenient for you!  I do have a team of stylists available for larger parties and events.

Please view my website for more photos of my work!  I look forward to working with you on your special day!

Have questions?  E-mail us or call us at 719-271-6616!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janine is great. It was a little difficult to schedule a trial because we both have pretty full schedules, but we managed to make it work about two weeks before my wedding. She looked at pictures I had pulled for inspiration and managed to create a hairstyle along those lines but still completely original that I totally loved. She took feedback and made small tweaks on both hair and makeup on the day of, and I couldn't have been happier with the results. My hair stayed put all day, and my makeup looked just as good at the last dance as at the first. Janine is super nice, too, and was great at putting me at ease -- this was my first time getting my makeup professionally done, and I hadn't had an updo in many years. She uses great products that last all day. All told it took a little under two hours to get full makeup and hair done, and she came to my house the day of the wedding, which made it much easier for us! She showed up promptly and stuck to the time allotted perfectly, which kept the day's timeline on track right from the start. I can't say enough good things about working with Janine on my wedding day.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
MUAH by J - Makeup & Hair by Janine Novarro is a wedding Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist from Colorado Springs Colorado. We service weddings througout the local area, including Colorado Springs, Denver, and many other cities in the state of Colorado. MUAH by J - Makeup & Hair by Janine Novarro is a professional wedding Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist that has been part of the Colorado wedding industry for many years. We specialize in custom makeup and hair styles for brides that range from classic to edgy
719-271-6616
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards