MS Weddings & Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sharon with MS Weddings sand Events was amazing! The service she provided was exceptional and I am so happy she was there at the rehearsal and wedding day helping organize everything. With me being in school and working, she made sure I was getting everything I needed to get done in a timely fashion and gave the most helpful suggestions. I have two other cousins that have used her for their weddings and also gave rave reviews about her. If you are looking for a wedding planner or still thinking about whether or not you need one, meet with her and you'll change your mind! She helped make my wedding a huge success!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Serving Chicago and all Suburbs, Geneva, IL 60134

Wedding & Event Coordinators serving Chicago and all suburbs

After the Engagement and before the Panic!

MS Weddings believes this is your day and your way. We work with you as much or as little as you desire. You make all the important decisions, we take care of the details.

All packages are customized to each bride and her special needs
Call today for your dream wedding

... read more
After the Engagement and before the Panic!

All packages are customized to each bride and her special needs
Call today for your dream wedding

With MS Weddings it’s always....
Your Day, Your Way, Stress Free!

Sharon McCool