MS Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ms events did the rental side of my wedding two weekends ago in Charlottesville at king family vineyard. Everything was perfect. The rentals we used from them were beautiful and made the event look elegant. Ms events was super flexible as I used a lot of my own decor, so we changed the rental list many times! They were a pleasure to work with and everything was delivered and installed in a timely fashion! I would recommend using ms events for any rental needs!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
1720 Allied Street, Suite 2, Charlottesville, VA 22903

Quality Event Rentals and Special Event Lighting

Make any event magical with special event lighting, custom decor pieces, and indoor and outdoor furniture.

You can even entertain your guests with a custom MS Events photo booth!

We also provide tables, chairs, flatware, linens, dance floors, and much, much more!

Call or e-mail our Sales Director Linda ... read more

You can even entertain your guests with a custom MS Events photo booth!

Call or e-mail our Sales Director Linda Winkler today for a free consultation

Office: 434-984-1155

E-mail: events@mseventscville.com

Don't forget to check out our website - www.mseventscville.com

+/- read less
Details
Rentals: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Photo Booth, Tables
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ENDORSEMENTS (10)
MS Events prices are unmatched. I always send my brides their way for dance floor, lighting and of course their wonderful Photobooth and Guestbook package:) Always fun, always professional:) Love working with Doug and his team.
MS Events is a wedding lighting, dance floors, rentals, and photo booth company from Charlottesville, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, and Staunton. MS Events is a professional wedding lighting, dance floors, rentals, and photo booth company that has been part of the Charlottesville, VA wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in elegant wedding lighting, party rentals, and photo booths for special events and weddings