Moxie Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Shelly - I wish I could find the words!

My mother in law convinced me to seek help while planning our wedding about 10 months before our wedding. I am a very DIY kind of gal, and the thought made me cringe a little; however, just minutes into our first meeting, I realized how fantastic it would be to have Shelly's assistance throughout the remainder of our engagement.

Shelly was nothing but supportive about preserving the overall "feel" we were going for. She not only entertained the sometimes wild ideas I had, but encouraged them and found ways to make them work. I never once felt like I needed to suppress my wants or settle on any decision, which was a huge fear of mine! Shelly is incredibly professional, warm, understanding, and determined to implement the day of your dreams. I have heard nothing but glowing feedback from our guests about our wedding, and I attribute most of this success to Shelly's ability to absorb our vision and guide us in the right direction.

I learned after the fact about several nightmare-inducing glitches that happened, which Shelly handled in the most appropriate of ways. I have yet to find a thing that freaks that lady out! I am eternally grateful that I had no idea any of these things were happening until later. It really was the day of our dreams.

Really, you can't go wrong!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
PO Box 40603 , Eugene, OR 97404

PLAN to Celebrate with Moxie Events!

Moxie Events helps wonderful people design, organize, and stage events, big and small - groups and couples alike. Moxie operates with these high ideals:

1. Creativity and Personality

Your event will be planned with distinctive and creative flair, and it will carry your own identity and ideals.

2. Details, Details, Details

... read more

1. Creativity and Personality

2. Details, Details, Details

Moxie will be absolutely meticulous with the planning and execution of your event. Check, double-check, and check again.

3. Plan to Celebrate!

It’s all about the celebration, isn’t it? We will always strive to mirror your joy and bring our own to the planning process (we’re just plain fun to work with).

4. Lower Your Stress

We gladly shoulder the stress of event planning and execution, so you don’t have to. And we won’t reflect any stress either. Cheerfulness and tact always!

5. Ready, Set, GO

We’ll be right there, always thinking on our feet, to make sure your people and props are where they should be, right on cue.

+/- read less