Moxie Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From my first meeting with Heidi, I knew she would be great to work with. She is a great listener, gives helpful advice & is a fun personality to boot.

We planned our Eugene wedding from Portland, and I was daunted by the prospect of researching & meeting with various vendors in Eugene. Heidi was able to provide suggestions for everything, many vendors of which she already had good working relationships. I would drive down to Eugene, she would have all our appts. booked & she would tote me around town meeting with potential vendors.

At first, I felt like a "deer in head lights" when vendors would drill me about my ideas for the wedding. Thankfully, Heidi already knew what I was going for, & would be able to "fill in" if I was lost or overwhelmed.

During the wedding planning process, Heidi was ready to assist with any questions or concerns that came up. She also made sure we didn't overlook anything important. As organized as I am, I definitely felt like I was "winging it," and it was nice to rely on her experience to rest-assured that it would all work out.

The day of the wedding, Heidi & her Moxie staff set the tables, staged the welcome tables, bars, kids' area & dessert tables, hung the paper crane backdrop & addressed every detail in between. It was SO nice to able to relax the day of the wedding & get ready knowing that Heidi & her crew were at the site, taking care of everything we had planned, and anything else that might have come up.

The ceremony & reception were obviously a blur, but a "happy, relaxed blur," knowing that Heidi & her staff were there to make sure everything was taken care of.

The most common feedback we received from our guests was, "Best wedding ever." I may be biased, but I thought it went rather well. ;) Thank you, Heidi & Moxie Events!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
PO Box 40603 , Eugene, OR 97404

PLAN to Celebrate with Moxie Events!

Moxie Events helps wonderful people design, organize, and stage events, big and small - groups and couples alike. Moxie operates with these high ideals:

1. Creativity and Personality

Your event will be planned with distinctive and creative flair, and it will carry your own identity and ideals.

2. Details, Details, D etails

Moxie will be absolutely meticulous with the planning and execution of your event. Check, double-check, and check again.

3. Plan to Celebrate!

It’s all about the celebration, isn’t it? We will always strive to mirror your joy and bring our own to the planning process (we’re just plain fun to work with).

4. Lower Your Stress

We gladly shoulder the stress of event planning and execution, so you don’t have to. And we won’t reflect any stress either. Cheerfulness and tact always!

5. Ready, Set, GO

We’ll be right there, always thinking on our feet, to make sure your people and props are where they should be, right on cue.

Details