MountainView Manor

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I can't say enough positive, beautiful, wonderful things about Mountain View Manor and the Ardmore Mansion and staff. Our wedding was a dream and it's truly thanks to them.

We were looking for an old house or mansion where we could have a wedding weekend. We wanted a venue where we could stay and have our wedding party and family and guests stay. We had been looking around the Hudson Valley/Delaware Valley area. We drove up and met Orest who gave us a tour and selling points. The major clincher for me was that Orest didn't "sell" it. We had been places that felt like we were being 'sold' something. Orest just told us what the venue offered and the reviews and was so confident he didn't need to put on a show. And everything he said was true!

This is the email I wrote to Orest after our wedding. This should suffice as a review I think!!! We loved our wedding there, every guest said it was the best wedding they had been to and where on earth did we find this place! I'm so happy we picked Ardmore Mansion.

Orest,

I did not get to thank you personally this past weekend for our perfect wedding. We can't even tell you how many people asked how we found the place, about the food, about the cake and flowers.

The food! We loved every morsel Tim cooked. I didn't want to stop eating anything. The cocktail hour, rehearsal dinner, and especially the reception. My beef was cooked to perfection and one of my guests, who is a beef connoisseur, agreed it was absolutely marvelous.

Your vendors are truly top notch. Ellie, Sue, and Marcie were impeccable. Their services were perfect. Marcie made me feel beautiful and was so much fun to be around all morning. Ellie's cake was to die for. Sue's flowers were stunning and are still alive in our apartment!

Your staff is one of a kind. Oksana is a delight, don't let go of her ever! She made the day calm, organized, and wonderful. The r

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
LOCATION
369 High Road, Glen Spey, NY 12737

Welcome to MountainView, a stunning mountain manor nestled in the Delaware Valley region of scenic New York State. Built at the turn of the twentieth century, our historic Ardmore Mansion provides an elegant country escape with timeless appeal. Surrounded by the splendor of the Pocono Mountains the charm of our Victorian mansion will take your breath away no matter the season!

MountainView Manor is comprised of the Mansion, the Ballroom, and 165 acres of breathtaking natural views. The award winning restoration of the Mansion boasts two stunning large decks for indoor & outdoor venues, with chic accommodations on the upper levels. The Ballroom and Pub, only footsteps away from the mansion, holds larger functions in a traditional setting.

At MountainView, the staff will cater to your every need and provide unmatched service to exceed your every expectation. There are a variety of outdoor and indoor locations to have your on-site wedding ceremony as well as multiple reception locations.

One of the most important pieces of your wedding is the quality of dining. At MountainView Manor, you can be confident that your guests will enjoy superb cuisine created by our Master Chef.

The photographs from your wedding serve to capture your perfect day throughout the ages. At MountainView, your photography backdrops can be elegant staircases, stone fireplaces, bright and airy dining rooms, Victorian inspired architecture and acres of breathtaking natural views. The beauty will remind you of your "perfect day" for years to come.

Included in each wedding package is a complimentary After-Party! Extend your wedding to last all night in one of our 3 full-service bars. Afterwards, you can relax knowing that your guests can stay the night in one of our many luxurious rooms.

+/- read less