Mountain View Photo, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wedding was last weekend, so I don't have my photos yet, but I will update this review when I receive them. I wanted to go ahead and write a review just of the service I received to far in case any other brides are reading these reviews and trying to make a choice.

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Tim (the owner) at Mountain View. He was so responsive and open to my ideas. But, more importantly, he is a consummate professional. The day of the wedding was a bit hectic, but he was like the calm in the eye of the storm, and he helped bring out that calm vibe in everyone else. He had some beautiful ideas for photos, and I cannot wait to see the finished products! I loved that he was able to filter the ideas we had through his professional eye. His rates are very reasonable. He was able to work with me on shooting for a shorter time for my wedding since it was rather small, when I'm sure he could've shot another event that day for several hours longer and made more money. All of our guests (mostly family) commented on how kind, calm, and professional Tim was. I would highly recommend him!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1360 West Littleton Blvd., Littleton, CO 80120

“Anticipate – Capture – Adore”

• Affordable wedding collections - Starting at $1,495 with Prints, Album and Digital Images

• Post-production editing (color correction) included

• High resolution images on DVD with print release included

• We were trusted to photograph over 300 weddings for more than a decade

• Award-winning ... read more

• Post-production editing (color correction) included

• High resolution images on DVD with print release included

• We were trusted to photograph over 300 weddings for more than a decade

• Award-winning photography (“Brides Choice Award 2013, "Best Wedding Photographer 2012")

Don’t sacrifice quality on the most important day of your life! Trust our professional photographers to capture the day with the excellence that Colorado's brides have relied on for more than a decade.  Whether you are planning a large or intimate wedding, we have a collection to fit your budget!

Our goal is to provide beautifully posed and photo-journalistic wedding photography at affordable prices!  Our wedding collections start at $1,495 for intimate weddings (50 or less) but we also offer full-day coverage for larger weddings (250 or more).

We limit the number of weddings that we photograph so call us today to setup an appointment. Our wedding photographers serve the Denver,Boulder, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins and the Mountain areas.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res, Liability Insurance, ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Our Wedding Photography