MoscaStudio, LLC (formerly Mosca Photo)

MoscaStudio, LLC (formerly Mosca Photo)

Portland, OR
503.732.0378   Visit Website   Email Vendor

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When we planned our intimate Maui wedding, I knew I wanted stellar photos to capture our most important day. We ended up being lucky enough to have Alice of Mosca Studio be our destination wedding photographer for Hawaii!! I knew she was one of the best in Oregon and she was already familiar with Maui, so it was a great choice for us! Alice was prompt and professional in her responses in getting all the needed details worked out for our wedding, we loved meeting her (and Josh!) in person and what I liked best? She KNOWS wedding photography! She put us at ease the entire day, and really made it easy for us to be natural in front of the camera. Even my husband, who hates having his photo taken, was relaxed and enjoyed being on camera this time, thanks to Alice! Our guests loved her, too! We got our photo proofs back faster than we thought possible and to say we loved them was an understatement! Alice captured the day, the island, the colors, just perfectly! Thank you, Mosca Studio, for being able to capture such a special day for us in an unforgettable place!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
5531 NW Willbridge Ave, Portland, OR 97210
BLOG

Professional wedding and even photography studio, based in Portland OR, available worldwide.

Hello and thanks for reading about us!

We are Alice & Josh, of MoscaPhoto.

We are two talented, fun, professional, laid-back photographers who love to meet new couples to photograph!

Roam through our sites, read all of the awesome 5-star reviews (yay!) and get back to us with questions, anytime.

... read more

Hello and thanks for reading about us!

We are Alice & Josh, of MoscaPhoto.

www.MoscaPhoto.com (Main)
MoscaPhoto.blogspot.com (Blog)
www.facebook.com/MoscaPhoto (Facebook)
www.twitter.com/MoscaPhoto (Twitter)

Have a wonderful day!

~ Alice & Josh (images@moscaphoto.com)

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
PROS I KNOW (168) View All 168 Pros »