Mosaic

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Mosaic was an excellent experience! Gianni was wonderful to partner with- and I truly mean partner in every way! She was creative, responsive, a good listener and wanting to please! From my first inquiry, she listened to what we wanted for our look and feel of the wedding and worked to make it come alive. She sent samples prior to our first appointment, and spent quality tie in the showroom looking though many samples to get it just right! When I changed the table lay-out last minute, she had even more ideas to make our head tables pop and just jazz up the room! I couldn't have been happier (and my husband even commented that he like the sparkles!). I would highly recommend Gianni and Mosaic!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
3050 Sassafras Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
BLOG

Your Vision Our Linens

Welcome to Mosaic! We have one of the largest and most unique linen inventories anywhere. Our goal is to ensure that your event matches the unique style you've envisioned for your event.

Experiment with hundreds of tablecloths, overlays, napkins and more in our showroom--custom
creations directly from New York's garment district and imported from overseas. Choose embroidered silks, classic solids, sheer overlays, or daring metallics--or order a custom creation. We'll even mail you samples to ensure that your entire look works together perfectly.

We offer nationwide service and a courteous, creative staff. For those in the Pittsburgh region, call to set up your personal one on one appointment.

Mosaic will work with your florist and other vendors to arrange a preview of your entire décor in one convenient location. For event planners and others who know exactly what they'd like, a simple phone call ensures prompt delivery to almost any site across the nation.

Let Mosaic help you to bring your vision to life. From corporate events to fundraisers, weddings to Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, and birthday parties to anniversaries, your special event will have a truly fantastic look with linens from Mosaic.

Details
Rentals: Aisle Runners, Chair Covers, Decor, Linens, Lounge Furniture
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
PROS I KNOW (129) View All 129 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)