Morrison House, a Kimpton Hotel

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

My wife & I recently had our wedding at the Morrison. It was 24 guests, which included my wife & I. We're both extremely happy with how everything turned out. The package we purchased included the officiant, musician, cocktail hour, & a full 3-course meal for all of our guests. If you're looking to do something very nice, but small (without breaking the bank), then this is definitely the way to go. Kudos to my wife for finding this place!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
116 S. Alfred Street , Alexandria, VA 22314

The Morrison House is a boutique, mansion style hotel, with a striking entrance courtyard and luxurious guest rooms and suites located in the Heart of Old Town Alexandria. We host elegant receptions and ceremonies in our charming parlor and library, seated events for up to 72 in our adjoining the Louis XVI Room and the Grille Dining Room.  Cock tail style receptions for up to 110 guests flow throughout our event space and courtyard.

Chef Brian McPherson and the Grille at Morrison House offer exquisite menus and incomparable service that make all our events truly memorable. The award winning Grille at Morrison House offers the best of local farms and waters, beautifully prepared in the season.

A Washingtonian Best Venue award winner for 6 years running, the Morrison House is the perfect setting for a wedding of style and elegance.

Details