Morgan Trinker Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I seriously cannot say enough great things about Morgan. She was more than we ever could have asked for a wedding photographer. Multiple people told us that she was the best wedding photographer they'd ever seen. Her attitude during the wedding and all the posed pictures made everyone feel completely and totally at ease. I would have given her 5 stars even BEFORE we received the pictures, but seeing as how that happened this past weekend, I will be contacting Wedding Wire to ask if it is possible to give a review higher than 5 stars. The pictures are simply incredible - beautiful, professional and exactly capturing the moments and spirit of our wedding. All that being said, I would have paid WAY more than what she charges - her cost is VERY reasonable. Including travel, Morgan was still less expensive than many local photographers. She is worth every penny and more, and I cannot recommend her services enough.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
5407 8th Ct S, Birmingham, AL 35212

It’s no secret: I love color.

The first chance I got to decorate my bedroom the way I wanted growing up, I chose the brightest shade of aqua I could find. My T-shirt collection looks like it belongs in Rainbow Brite’s closet. And my car? It’s LIME GREEN.   But I also love colorful people, and I feel so fortunate to be mak
ing a living capturing their colorful lives.   I’ve gotten to shoot weddings in all sorts of places, from the unconventional (a dinosaur museum, a cave, a buffalo ranch, a concert venue, and a whiskey distillery, to name a few) to the traditional (country clubs, plantation homes, ballrooms, and churches). And while I love, love, love a good Southern wedding here in Alabama and everywhere else below the Mason-Dixon, I love that I've also gotten to shoot weddings all over the US, from Los Angeles to Portland to Vermont to Kansas. Needless to say, my clients bring all sorts of backgrounds and traditions to the table, and I adore being able to get to know and to capture everything that makes you YOU.   So let's spend one of the happiest days of your life together, shall we?

Package pricing starts at $2700. ALL packages include up to ten hours of wedding day coverage by myself and a second shooter, an online gallery to share with family and friends, and a high-resolution disc of 700-1000 fully-edited images. Please visit my website (http://www.morgantrinker.com) or email me at morgan@morgantrinker.com for more details!

Details