Morgan Trinker Photography

Morgan Trinker Photography

5407 8th Ct S
Birmingham, AL 35212 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

It’s no secret: I love color.

The first chance I got to decorate my bedroom the way I wanted growing up, I chose the brightest shade of aqua I could find. My T-shirt collection looks like it belongs in Rainbow Brite’s closet. And my car? It’s LIME GREEN.

But I also love colorful people, and I feel so fortunate to be making a living capturing their colorful lives.

I’ve gotten to shoot weddings in all sorts of places, from the unconventional (a dinosaur museum, a cave, a buffalo ranch, a concert venue, and a whiskey distillery, to name a few) to the traditional (country clubs, plantation homes, ballrooms, and churches). And while I love, love, love a good Southern wedding here in Alabama and everywhere else below the Mason-Dixon, I love that I've also gotten to shoot weddings all over the US, from Los Angeles to Portland to Vermont to Kansas. Needless to say, my clients bring all sorts of backgrounds and traditions to the table, and I adore being able to get to know and to capture everything that makes you YOU.

So let's spend one of the happiest days of your life together, shall we?

Package pricing starts at $2700. ALL packages include up to ten hours of wedding day coverage by myself and a second shooter, an online gallery to share with family and friends, and a high-resolution disc of 700-1000 fully-edited images. Please visit my website (http://www.morgantrinker.com) or email me at morgan@morgantrinker.com for more details!

My Awards