Moore Music

Moore Music

We Provide More for the Money

Downingtown, PA 19355 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

WEDDING CONTEST NOW BEING HELD. We started our contest again for our 2015  & 2016 Couples.

One lucky couple will win their DJ Package (4 hours) & everything included in our Package for FREE. Drawing will be held on June 1, 2015 for our 2105 Weddings and June 1, 2016 for our 2016 Weddings. Please call for details at (610) 269-6990 or (484) 678-4684.

SAVE 30% DISCOUNT ON YOUR PLANNED WEDDING OR PARTY.  At Moore Music you do get More for the Money! We are the #1 Customer Service Disc Jockey Company in Chester County serving the Tri-State area now for over 24 years. Voted Brides Choice Award for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 from Wedding Wire.  All Wedding & Party packages are provided with FREE Consultations & Price Quotes with FREE discounts from other local vendors to go towards a Couples Wedding Package. Everything is all personal from the first time we speak to you on the phone & meeting with you personally until the day of your Wedding. All of our music dates back from the 40’s up to and including now with all of our music being edited.  Don’t delay, call now for your price quote & consultations. You do get More for the Money at (610) 269-6990 or       (484) 678-4684.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From day one, Pam Oneil, owner of Moore Music went out of her way to make sure my now husband and I had a perfect wedding day. Although Pam is a DJ, she is much much more than that. She was extremely professional and considerate during every interaction, even going as far as coordinating her outfit with our wedding colors the day of our consultation. She really took the time to get to know my husband and I to ensure she was on top of things the day of the wedding. During our rehearsal the night before the wedding I was disappointed in the fact that the uplighting at the venue I chose was not provided in the area of the dancing. Pam went above and beyond to bring in uplighting at last minutes notice and it made all the difference the day of the wedding. We were very impressed by her services and positive attitude. We feel she made a very big impact on our wedding day going as smooth as it did. We highly recommend Moore Music for DJ services and cant possibly say enough great things about Pam and her company.

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Endorsements
If you are looking for a DJ who really knows weddings, Moore Music is the one for you! Not only are they experts in putting out the tunes, but they are the most organized DJ I have ever worked with. Pam is spunky & fun, while also having years of experience in the wedding business. Give her a call! You won't regret it!
Moore Music is a wedding Disc Jockey from Downingtown, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey. Moore Music is a professional wedding Disc Jockey that has been part of the Tri-State Area wedding industry for twenty-three years. We specialize in Ceremony & Reception Music
610-269-6990
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards