Monte Verde Inn

530.888.8123   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Profile Picture
1 Review

Kelly and her incredible team and the Monte Verde Inn are absolutely top-notch! It is a match made in heaven; the grounds are absolutely gorgeous, Kelly is a planner extraordinaire, the team is professionally fabulous, Doug is the most amazing Chef and creator of the finest food we have ever enjoyed, and the overall feel of the venue is first class!
As I reflect back on the most amazing day of my husband’s and my lives, my eyes tear with pure joy. Our wedding day was nothing less than pure perfection…And I do not say that lightly.
Everything came to life even more beautifully then I could have imagined when we originally planned them. We were even surprised to see the detail she put into our candy bar, utilizing Matt’s and my common bond of soccer (chocolate mini-soccer balls). Too cute! In addition, a fabulous member of the Monte Verde Inn staff stayed along my side throughout the wedding and was helping me fluff my dress for photos, touch up my lip gloss, bustle my dress, provide me with a spare pair of shoes to dance the night away and before I could even say I was thirsty, she was there with a glass of water and champagne. Talk about service!
When you get married at Monte Verde Inn, you are truly working with the best of the best. And not only are they the best at what they do, but they are truly caring people who want your day to be the best for you. We have received so many compliments on our wedding day, as everyone truly appreciated the fine details and gorgeous day. I do not think there is enough time, nor enough room, for me to truly express my infinite gratitude to Kelly and her team. I absolutely loved working with them and I will be forever grateful for all they did to make our wedding day so “us”. They come with my highest recommendation and love!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
18841 Foresthill Rd., Foresthill, CA 95631

A Private Country Estate

The Monte Verde Inn is a first-class location for a

... read more

The Monte Verde Inn is a first-class location for a glorious garden wedding. Located just nine and a half miles off Interstate 80 from Auburn, this four-bedroom Georgian-style manor house was originally built as a private residence in 1936. It now serves guests from around the world as a charming private boutique wedding venue.

Set in the Sierra foothills, at an elevation of 2200ft we are ideally situated below the winter mountain snow and above the summer valley heat. This grand country estate offers more than six secluded acres of blooming gardens, sculpted hedges, manicured lawns, and a small forest of cedar, pine, and cypress trees. Flowering plum trees line the entrance driveway and the beautifully planted English Country Garden is a riot of color during warm months of the year. An outdoor "chapel" surrounded by 150-year-old incense cedar trees sets the mood and nature provides all the décor you will need for a memorable wedding. Stroll along a quaint path to the vintage barn and romantic vineyard which lends to a picturesque scenic background.

With only one wedding per day our comprehensive packages, all based on per-person pricing are designed to alleviate the stress of the wedding planning process so our couples can truly enjoy their special day. Everything is fully customizable, from the event time, to the menu, the flowers, the linens and the cake, just name a few.  Our in-house wedding coordinator will assist and be here for you from your first tour of the gardens till the final goodbyes of your evening.

- Full private use of the venue

- Five hour duration, from ceremony start to end of reception (option to extend)

- Vineyard, Chateau or Grand Estate Package options

- Hors d'oeuvres hour

- Plated or buffet menu

- Classic white linens or colored linens (see package options)

- Tables & white chairs

- Votives (at each table)

- Flatware, glassware & stemware

- Custom designed décor flowers (centerpiece flowers & 3 large arrangements)

- Custom designed Wedding cake (designed for and with you)

- One hour rehearsal with wedding party day before your wedding

- Professional day of coordination

- Complimentary changing suites

- Non-alcoholic beverages

- Heaters or Market Umbrella's (available as needed)

- White aisle runner (as desired)

- Professional uniformed service staff (1 server for every 8-10 guests)

- Complete set-up and break-down of the event

In addition, we have:  No Rental fee, No Site fee, No Cake cutting fee, No Set up fee, No Bartender fee, etc.

The Monte Verde Inn's cuisine reflects the belief that "good food is always personal"  Our dishes are animated by flavors and textures both familiar and innovative - California Cuisine as it appears to us. Executive Chef Douglas Dalisa believes that his guests need to be comforted by his food as well as the surroundings and service. "The process of finding ingredients and transforming them into cuisine are not separate events, but one continuous action, constantly informed by cultural expectations and new ideas"  It is a glorious setting for Chef Dalisa's hearty, flavorful, beautiful cuisine. Regional world flavors, classical French influenced style and enthralling presentation form the entire experience at the Monte Verde Inn.

We have the customary printed menus available for you perusal via our "downloadable" package brochure. For those more adventurous, keep in mind that Chef Dalisa would be more than happy to create a specially designed experience for you and your guests. Whether it is our standard menus, ethnically or culturally inspired cuisine or a formal multi course wine pairing gastronomic adventure, the same attention to detail, passionate preparation and freshest, highest quality ingredients available will always prevail

Give us a call for your private wedding consultation 530.888.8123 /
  +/- read less
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
The Monte Verde Inn is the finest wedding boutique venue in the Sacramento Region. I visit about 50 venues annually, and no one consistently offers the finest in accomodations, food quality and service. If you are looking for a place that will help create great memories for you and your guests, you owe it to yourself to visit them.
Monte Verde Inn is a wedding venue from sacramento. We service weddings throughout the local area, including san francisco bay area, lake tahoe, and wine country. Monte Verde Inn is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the northern california wedding industry for 10 years years. We specialize in weddings, catering, wedding planning, professional coordination, floral decor, inn accommodations, barn and vineyard