Monica Z Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kate
08/10/2013

Monica Z Photography was recommended to me by The Way as a preferred vendor. I was very impressed with their work I found online and after meeting Monica I knew that we found our wedding photographer. I wanted very creative shots and someone who could capture all the details that we worked so hard to plan. I was very happy that we had and an engagement session which gave us the opportunity to work with Monica and Chris before our wedding day. They really made us feel comfortable and natural, in a slightly uncomfortable and unnatural situation. We ended up having a really fun time at our shoot and they captured us in our element. On our wedding day Monica and Chris provided the same stellar service and captured all our special moments. I would highly recommend Monica Z and truly believe they were worth every penny due to everything they offered in the package we selected and the results we got back. You do get what you pay for and I wasn’t going to risk having an amateur responsible for my wedding day photos. Thank you Monica Z for a wonderful experience and breathtaking photos!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1009 S Franklin St, Michigan City, IN 46360
BLOG
Monica Z Photography is Monica & Chris Zibutis, a Wife & Husband team, Located in northwest Indiana but photographing weddings nationwide!
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)