Monell's Dining & Catering

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

The staff at Monell's were absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process. The day of the wedding everything was absolutely perfect down to the smallest little detail. Three weeks later I am still getting compliments from friends and family on how wonderful dinner was and how professional and cordial the staff was during the reception. The biggest compliment I have to give is that everything was taken care of so well that my mother (the wedding planner) didn't have to worry about anything or take care of anything because everything was being handled just the way we wanted it. That in itself meant the world to me because it meant she could be a part of everything else going on that night like my dance with my dad, the toast, and dancing the night away with all of our guests. We can not thank Michael, Suzanne, and all of the staff at Monell's for making our reception exceptional in every detail. Everyone continues to rave about the food and they continue to tell my husband and I that our wedding was "the best wedding they have ever been to". I would have given Monell's a 10 if the scale went that high. I highly recommend using their services for your special day. You and your guests will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Catering
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
1235 6th Ave North, Nashville, TN 37208

Monell's
Dining & Catering

From Simple Southern to Sophisticated Elegance, Monell's Dining and Catering will help plan an event that will be pleasing to the eye and the palate.  From our unforgettable Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos to our World Famous Skillet Fried Chicken our sele ctions are sure to be a crowd pleaser.  With over 17 years of commitment to excellent food and service, Monell's has the reputation to exceed expectations.  Contact us at tnmonells@comcast.net or by phone at (615) 726-4938

Details
Maximum capacity: 350
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake OK
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Monell's Catering has a wonderful selection for any occasion. Suzanne and Michael are quite a team and together create the most gorgeous catered affair for your special day. An excellent choice for any wedding . We recommend Monell's to our brides.
Monell's Dining & Catering is a wedding venue and caterer from Nashville, TN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Franklin, Gallatin, and surrounding area. Monell's Dining & Catering is a professional wedding caterer that has been part of the Nashville wedding industry for 19 years. We specialize in Southern Cuisine