Moetic Films

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

While I haven't seen our wedding video yet, judging from all the videos I have watched from Moetic there is no doubt in my mind that it will be amazing and capture all the unique details of our special day. Susan and Ryan were fantastic to work with. From our very first Skype meeting we just clicked and Susan felt like a close friend we had known for years. On our wedding day the two of them used their own vehicles to drive us around the venue for photo and video opportunities. Susan even let my bridesmaids borrow sunglasses for a couple photos. We were so comfortable around them that I forgot we were even being filmed. I would highly recommend brides to invest in wedding videography. The day goes by so fast that you feel like you hardly get to stop and take it all in. I felt okay about that because I knew I had a wonderful team capturing everything so that I could relive those moments as often as I want down the road. Thank you Moetic!!! We are so excited to see our film :)

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
OR 97401
BLOG

Pacific NW

We love nothing more than telling couples stories on their wedding days. It’s through our passion of creative filmmaking that we are able to uniquely tell each couple’s story. We feel it is important to connect and get to know each of the couples we work with. This is not only vital in telling your story, but it also increases your comfort level on your wedding day. It is our goal to make every wedding film an incredible, worry-free experience.

Contact us, we'd love to chat more about us capturing your story!

While we were founded in Oregon and spent some time with a New York studio as well, we’re experienced in destination weddings and worldwide travel. To us, filming weddings is about making a connection with like-minded couples who appreciate what we do and want to walk away from their wedding days with something in-hand that highlights their love and their story.

In addition to exceeding the expectations of our discerning brides, we believe every wedding story should be defined by quality, experience, innovation, and vision.

While we look forward to getting to know you, here’s a bit about us

+/- read less