MMD Events

MMD Events

Events with Edge & Distinction

8710 W. Hillsborough Ave.
#196
Tampa, FL 33615 | map
Consultations: Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

MMD Events motto, “More Is More” has created a design aesthetic that attracts the fashion-conscious bride.                       MMD Events is known for its eclectic design and décor services. We specialize in:

• Event Design
  • Accessories
  • Specialty lighting
  • Draping
  • Specialty and custom bars

Contact us directly or tell your planner you want MMD Events!

info@mmdevents.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MMD was the BEST decision I could have ever made for myself! I was planning a destination wedding in Florida, did a ton of research on the area and found MMD. From the minute I spoke to Jackie and Amanda I knew I was in great hands! They are EXTREMELY creative, well organized, respond quickly and SO easy to work with. There were so many times I emailed or called them with a new "issue" or freaking out about something and they were there to listen to me, calm me down and come up with so many different ways to make my event beautiful. With an outdoor wedding, you never know what can happen with the weather. We FINALLY were able to make a call the night before at midnight! That can rattle a lot of people, especially vendors making deliveries and setting up a TON of beautiful furniture and flowers; however, Amanda and Jackie made it look SO EASY and even if they were stressed out about it, I NEVER EVER KNEW! It was the MOST beautiful wedding I have ever seen (and I'm an event planner!!)...even if I am a little partial. ;)

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Endorsements
Chic Sweets is proud to endorse MMD Events! Amanda and Matt bring an amazing sense of style and to all of their events/weddings. From decor, to lighting and also floral, MMD covers all the bases with their trademark approach. MMD Events has also been featured, on the national wedding blog, Style Me Pretty, a namesake in the wedding industry. They are PHENOMENAL!
MMD Events is a wedding Event Productions and Florist from Tampa, FL. We service weddings througout the local area, including Tampa , St. Pete, and Florida. MMD Events is a professional wedding Event Productions and Florist that has been part of the Tampa, FL wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Event design, custom florals, vintage lounge furniture, speciality lighting, draping, sofas and loveseats, chairs and coffee tables, specialty and custom bars, and accessories
813-443-5235
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards