M&M Entertainment

M&M Entertainment

We Don't Make The Celebration, We make The Celebration Better!

500 Southborough Drive
South Portland, ME 04106 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us
Congratulations on your engagement! You Said Yes!

Now for the planning. Your reception is the celebration of an achievement, a commitment, a union. Your guests are coming from far and wide bearing gifts, and sharing in your joyful experience. How do you want to celebrate with them? How do you want to say thank you to them?

Everyone celebrates differently. Everyone has a unique tradition. What is your style? How do you celebrate? Do you have a vision of how you want everything to look? Do you have a vision of how you would like your wedding to be remembered? Who do you trust to carry out your vision?

My name is Mike Mahoney, M&M Entertainment is my company. Together we've been helping brides and grooms plan their perfect celebration since 1995. Weddings comprise the single largest segment of our business. With an experienced wedding professional as your guide, you can select any, or all of the songs to play for each of those special moments of your wedding day.

You will also have help crafting those moments to make each one seem magical. Most importantly. I intend to make this event uniquely yours. I always welcome the opportunity to help you with new traditions you would like to start. If you would like to discuss your wedding or have questions about weddings in general, please Contact me I would love to hear from you!

Yours for a Great Reception,

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike was very professional and had so many great ideas. You can tell when someone has a passion for what they do and truly enjoys his profession and he does! and a bonus he is very affordable!!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Services Used: DJ
Profile Picture
Kristina
1 Review
Endorsements
Michael Mahoney is one of the most professional DJs I have ever known. IN my 26 years in the wedding entertainment industry, I have rarely seen such a combination of class and humor combined within one great entertainer. Mike is truly special and gifted at what he does. Putting a smile on the face of many!
M&M Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Maine. We service weddings througout the local area, including Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusettes. M&M Entertainment is a professional wedding Disc Jockey Service that has been part of the Maine wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in Quality sound and entertainment services
207-797-9289
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards