Miranda Hattie Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Choosing Miranda as our wedding planner was the first and best choice I made. I had been following Miranda's work across the wedding blogosphere and every time I saw one of her weddings I could see the great level of detail and thought she put behind every decision. I wanted someone that would help make me wedding unique, so I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I wanted Miranda to be my wedding planner and designer.

The truly special thing about Miranda is that she is not only an excellent coordinator, but a designer. She has impeccable taste and understood my vision and style immediately. The vendors she recommended for my wedding day truly became a "dream team." She worked closely with Veronica of Anthology Floristry to execute my wedding day vision, the result of which was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. She highly recommended Elaine Palladino as my photographer, whose work is magic. Along with a slew of other vendors that were the very best.

I never had to worry about a thing because Miranda was always on top of it. The day was absolute perfection. I could not recommend Miranda highly enough, whether as a planner or photographer.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
BLOG

Event Styling and Design

I believe that you deserve this.  You found that one in 7 billion soul that matches yours.  How amazing is that?  I think it’s cause for major celebration.  And not just any old party.  This is going to be the best party of your life, the party that brings together all of your favorite people from every corner of your journey into one space, with all of your favorite food, drinks, music and flair to celebrate the momentous occasion of you two finding one another despite and because of every obstacle of life.  It’s a big deal.  Love is a big deal.  Let’s make this day reflect you; who you are, who you were, who you will become together.  Let’s forget about traditions that aren’t important to you and just focus on making this the best day ever.

xoxo, Miranda Hattie