Miranda Hattie Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Miranda is magic and I will say it a million times. She was the best choice we made for our wedding planning and we will always be thankful to her for such a beautiful and special day that went flawlessly.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
BLOG

Event Styling and Design

I believe that you deserve this.  You found that one in 7 billion soul that matches yours.  How amazing is that?  I think it’s cause for major celebration.  And not just any old party.  This is going to be the best party of your life, the party that brings together all of your favorite people from every corner of your journey into one space, with all of your favorite food, drinks, music and flair to celebrate the momentous occasion of you two finding one another despite and because of every obstacle of life.  It’s a big deal.  Love is a big deal.  Let’s make this day reflect you; who you are, who you were, who you will become together.  Let’s forget about traditions that aren’t important to you and just focus on making this the best day ever.

xoxo, Miranda Hattie