Mirage Banquets

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

AMAZING, amazing, amazing!!!! Beata and Violet are Rockstars. They made my wedding day perfect!!!! Not only were they professional and organized but they were so understanding of my every want and need. They helped me plan my dream wedding from top to bottom. Not only was my wedding perfect but they planned my amazing display shower (see pics on their facebook). I cannot say enough....they are FANTASTIC!!!!

The chef was also great to work with, really understanding and extremely creative.

I loved the whole Mirage and Four Points Sheraton Team....

Quick note for Brides to Be...getting married at a hotel is AMAZING....not only for out of town guests, but even for just friends and family that want to enjoy themselves till the wee hours of the morning.

Also, ask about after wedding brunches or breakfeasts...we did this and it was a great way to see all our guest again the morning after :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
LOCATION