Mint Salon & Spa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jennifer works wonders on my hair. My hair is short and thin, but I wanted it to look long and full. I asked Jen to work a miracle for my wedding and she delivered! I would love to give her more than 5 stars if I could.

First, I was very indecisive with how I wanted my hair to look like for my wedding. I ran a few ideas by Jennifer. She showed me exactly how each style I was thinking of would look like during my trial. She was very patient, funny and easy to talk to about my hair concerns or needs.

Just four days before my wedding, I found a completely different hairstyle that I wanted for my wedding. It was so complicated. I showed a picture of it to Gen, and she made a complete replica of what I wanted, and even added a better style to it. Since the picture did not show what the style would look like in the back, Jennifer improvised with her own unique style. How I would describe it? Unique and flawless elegance. My hairstyle was one-of-a-kind, a style I had never seen done on a bride or bridal party ever before.

Jennifer did not just work on me either. She worked on most of my bridesmaids as well. Each of their hairstyles were completely different and catered to what would look best on them. They each looked stunning and flawless. I could not have asked for a better stylist.

Jennifer is professional, punctual and so friendly and easy to talk to. As a bride, I was looking for someone who prided themselves on perfection and on executing their job professionally -- Jennifer did this and more. She was so patient when I kept changing my mind about styles and she was on time on every single bridesmaid. My wedding started on time and the girls were ready well in advance of pictures. Their hair stayed up the entire evening as well.

On a side note, Jennifer also does an excellent job on bridal makeup. I would highly recommend her for all your bridal needs!

My hair was

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
10617 S. De Anza Blvd., Cupertino, CA 95014

Thank you for visiting my site.

As the owner of MINT Salon, and a Hair and Makeup Artist since 2001, I know the importance of finding the right person in handling your beauty needs on your special day.

I can only hope you will give me the opportunity to help achieve your beauty envisions for your wedding day.

Please ... read more

Thank you for visiting my site.

Please contact me for more information

Direct: 408.569..8160