Millie V's, Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I initially wanted to do my own wedding flowers (DIY being all the rage) but when I realized how much work that entailed, I wanted to find someone who could achieve the style I envisioned. Someone that I could work with to arrive at what I really wanted. Millie V's did that and made it way better - the way only a true pro can do.
I don't know much about flowers but Millie was able to decipher all the scribbles and descriptions I threw her way.
And when, at the last minute, a flower vendor made a mistake with my order of David Austin Juliet roses (my main flower!), Millie was able to solve the problem within minutes. We even got extra!
On the day of the wedding, the flowers were on time and looked absolutely perfect. I can't tell you how many compliments we got.
Go with Millie V's. You won't regret it.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Miami, FL 33134
BLOG

Floral Designers serving Miami-Dade, Broward and West Palm Beach

Millie V’s, Inc., is a family owned and run business based in Miami, Florida. We provide floral designs for events of any size in the counties of Miami-Dade, Broward and West Palm Beach. Our motto is “affordable, chic and unique.” Flustered by the lack of ingenuity and uniqueness in the industry, we strive to create the most innovative designs we c an even if it means cutting wood, plastic and floral foam to build our own containers.
Details