Mike Larson, Photographer

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Chloe is THE BEST!!!! She has the best personality, so sweet, so easy to be around and she is incredibly calming and has a great energy! I'm not the most comfortable getting my picture taken (other than casually) and for the engagement shoot she made it just so easy to be ourselves and relax!

For the wedding weekend, I cannot thank Chloe enough for the incredible time she spent with us, sharing her talent with us for our wedding! She was so wonderful in so many ways, I really cant thank her enough.....she has this amazing warm, easygoing happy energy that she brings and it really makes people feel comfortable! I never felt anything but calm while she was in the room while I was getting ready taking pictures before the ceremony and it really meant a lot to me that her and her team, were there and just so sweet and kind to everyone, all of the time.

Chloe had to be in a million places at once for our wedding, but somehow she did it! I just loved looking around the reception and seeing her right there in the heart of the action! As the bride an groom you cant be everywhere at once and can feel like you're missing things, but I felt like knowing that Chloe was there, I know I will get to see everything that we missed! Everyone was telling me how amazing she was and that she was always right there when they thought there was a photo op, they never were bummed that there was no one to capture the moment....she was always right there! I don't know how she did it!

I cant thank Chloe enough for the amazing job she did and for being such a wonderful person! I am so happy to have found her and met her, the day would not have been the same without her and she will always be in my fondest memories of the day!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PROS I KNOW (59)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)