Mike Force Photography

Mike Force Photography

Freestyle Wedding Photographer - Coastal Georgia - Worldwide

1535 Wood Avenue
St. Simons Island, GA 31522 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Business Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties
Established: 1991
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Frequently Asked Questions for Photography
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphics, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Hi-Res Images, Prints, Proof CD, Thank You Cards
Liability Insurance:
Special techniques: I do it all. I personally desigh my wedding albums in Photoshop. Sephia, B&W, color tones. Literally hundreds of techniques are used to design my albums.
Experience in various lighting: I've shot in everylighting situation possible. They're all different and all good.
Media Preference: 100% Digital
# of Photographers I do all of my own shooting. When you hire Mike Force Photography, you get Mike Force. I do all my shoots with an assistant/Second Photographer.
Guarantees presence at event:
Books >1 event per day Rare occasions.
Replacement photographer:
Equipment Used: Two high-end Canon digital cameras, at least three lenses. Five sets of off-camera lights. Much More.
Back-up Equipment Always
Charges: Charge per the package selected.
Shooting Overtime: N/A
Break Policy: None
Charges for travel: Depends on the distance. Since I shoot worldwide, there are times I charge.
Availability of Proofs: Normally Next Day.
Initial proofs format: I can offer website, proof book, or studio viewing
Amt. of time clients can keep proofs Depends on our arrangement
Retains photo copyrights: OF course - however, most of my packages include ALL wedding photos (usually 1,000 - 1,200) on CD. The wedding couple can print from it in hi res.
Reserve publishing rights: Of course. Unless circumstances warrant otherwise.
Digital files or negatives: Depends on Contract. Not normally.
Online Images:
Albums offered: Graphi Studio and Art Leather.
Final album completion: Depends on the Bride. I'm fast.
Other Information
Additional Answers & Advice:
What is your wedding day philosophy?
  • A Wedding! NOT a modeling photo session!" Your favorite photographs from your wedding day will be of what really happened, not what the photographer made happen.  Your wedding day shouldn’t be ruined by a bossy photographer who keeps you away from your family and friends by spending way too much time taking posed, ’modeling’ or faked photos. We also believe every package should include REAL useable photographs too, (not just thumbnail contact sheets). Great photos are meant to be shared, that’s why we include a website, CD, inexpensive reprints & lots of photos with every package. We are honest and upfront with our pricing and don’t nickel and dime you to death. If you are fortunate enough to have us as your wedding day photographers we will unobtrusively get the GREAT images you want without ruining your day.

THINGS TO FIND OUT ABOUT YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER (Answer should be YES to all)

Are you a professional photographer? (1) X
Do you do your own photography? X
Do you Shoot with an assistant? X
Do you use off-camera lighting for better images? X
Do you design your own albums? X
Do you have an album you can show me? X
Do you shoot 100% Digital? (2) X
Do you use a wedding album company of high quality? (3) X
Do you belong to photographer’s associations?  (name them) X
In the past year have you been to at least one training seminar for updated techniques, equipment, album companies, networking?

912-617-7772
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7