Mike Danen Photography + Cinema

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mike was our wedding photographer and also shot our ‘Trash the Dress’ session the day after. We booked him after reading reviews and chatting via phone, since we were planning from a distance. He was very responsive to all e-mail requests and arrived earlier than expected on our wedding day. He and his assistant did a great job and were pretty ‘invisible’ throughout the day. He took a ton of photos! I love love the details shots (one of the reasons I liked his work) of the dress, shoes, rings, etc. And the candid shots of our wedding guests (and us) were wonderful too. I had a long list of shots I wanted of the day and he was sure to capture as many as possible. Our Trash the Dress photos came out amazing too! Would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
BLOG

Distinctive wedding photography and cinematography in the San Francisco and Monterey bay areas

Mike Danen is a distinctive wedding photographer in Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Jose, and the San Francisco bay area of Northern California. Available for assignments worldwide. Available by appointment at:   http://www.mikedanen.com/
Details