Mike Danen Photography + Cinema

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We love Mike. We love his style. We love the images he created for us. We love how he made us feel. We love that he also came to our rehearsal dinner, and even traveled up to Stanford (where my husband and I met 20+ years ago) to do an engagement session with us. He brought along a second photographer (I can't stress enough how important the second photographer is - she captured beautiful images from different angles, at unsuspecting moments, and behind the scenes shots that you can't get with just one photographer). The two of them kept us at ease, laughing and enjoying every part of the day. The results are stunning. We are waiting on the formal album that he is creating for us, and I can't wait to see it!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
BLOG

Distinctive wedding photography and cinematography in the San Francisco and Monterey bay areas

Mike Danen is a distinctive wedding photographer in Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Jose, and the San Francisco bay area of Northern California. Available for assignments worldwide. Available by appointment at:   http://www.mikedanen.com/
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
PROS I KNOW (74)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)