Midtown Jewelers

"Tomorrow's classics today."

11990 Market Street
Suite D
Reston, VA 20190 | map
Jewelry: Antique Engagement Rings, Custom Accessories, Custom...
About Us

Come explore Reston’s hidden gem… Midtown Jewelers is a family operated jewelry boutique. We provide on-site jewelry and watch repair, including appraisal services. We specialize in unique pieces that are sought after and brought in from around the globe. Our brands and designers are carefully selected, offering the finest quality, craftsmanship, elegance, and style. Whether you are looking to get engaged or already are engaged, make sure to come check out our beautiful bridal and wedding band collections. Midtown Jewelers also has the finest selection of fashion jewelry, from beautiful diamond studs and necklaces to stunning and vibrant colorstone styles.

Fall in Love all over again with the assistance of your friends at Midtown Jewelers.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a very unique request for the engagement ring. I visited mutliple jewelers and all tried to tell me what restrinctions I had. Only Midtown Jewelers listened, designed and created EXACTLY what I needed with a local artist AND had it all done in record time. I was very demanding and extremely concerned, but they remained patient and intent on getting it right. I messed up on the size and my wife refuses to take it off for even a minute to get it resized.....it has been almost one year and I can't get her to take it off her finger....GREAT JOB!

• Wedding: 01/05/2012
Services Used: Jewelry
Endorsements
If you are looking for phenomenal service, quality inventory, and creative designers for your jewelery needs, look no further than Midtown Jewelers! I'm very impressed by how informed Bobby Singh and his staff are about product lines, and the jewelery industry in general...and what's even better is that Midtown Jewelers is passionate about taking care of their clients!
Midtown Jewelers is a wedding jeweler from Reston, VA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Virginia, Washington, DC, and Maryland. Midtown Jewelers is a professional wedding jeweler that has been part of the Washington, DC wedding industry for over 20 years. We specialize in engagement rings, wedding bands, and gifts
703-707-9663
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment