Michelle Stern Beauty

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Michelle did my makeup on my wedding day, as well as my bridal party.
No easy task since there were 4 of us all needing to be ready at the same time, and only 1 of her !! Plus, there was a range in ages from 13-40. Not only did everyone look age appropriate, (and by that I mean the 13yr old didn't have makeup of a 35yr old), but she gave each of us a completely different, beautiful look.
I myself was worried because I've been doing the "same old-same old" thing with my makeup for years and have never been satisfied when I've let people do my makeup, but Michelle is truly a talented artist !!!
She's not only professional and reliable, but she listens to what you want and doesn't do what "she wants". She is a beautiful, fun person to work with. We had a memorable, fun experience, which is what the morning of your wedding day should be !!!
To this day she has remains a friend of our family :)
I HIGHLY recommend Michelle !!!!!!!! She's simply, THE BEST !!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
New York, NY 10019

Michelle is one of the most talented and sought after makeup artists in the industry.   She has incredible range which allows her to create looks that are soft and romantic, elegantly sophisticated and most importantly natural.  15 years of experience have developed her intuitive ability to interpret a woman's personal style and she uses this talent to make her clients look and feel like the most beautiful version of themselves.

Michelle’s passion for beauty, art and fashion influenced her life’s path from a very early age. Her journey as a makeup artist began upon graduating from FIT and working with MAC Cosmetics. While there she was able to fine tune her skills as an Artist and perfect her beauty techniques by working with women of all ages, ethnicities and individual style preferences.

Eventually, Michelle moved on to become one of Bobbi Brown’s most “in demand” makeup artists and has enjoyed making women feel beautiful and empowered for over 10 years with the company.  Working with a line that has a clean, fresh and modern approach taught her how to use makeup as a tool to enhance a woman’s natural beauty while enabling her to develop her own signature style.

+/- read less