Michele Shore Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Having minored in photography in college, I was extremely picky during my search for wedding photographers. I spent weeks agonizing over choosing the photographer until I found Michele's website. Her work is absolutely lovely, and after hiring her, I quickly learned she is a lovely person as well. She made absolutely sure all of our photography sessions were handled with professionalism and grace. The week of my bridal portraits, the location I had secured fell through, and I found myself scrambling for an available venue. I worried when the only thing I could find was a nearby public park, but the pictures Michele took were stunning. She was so flexible and easy going when she needed to be, but was a perfectionist when it came to her craft - which is exactly how it should be in my opinion! She has such a talent! The pictures of the wedding day itself were stunning and are now framed all over our house. I can honestly not brag about her enough. Everyone has gushed over the photos. Honestly, I don't think I could have found anyone better!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Dallas, TX 76155
BLOG

Based in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, Michele Shore is a natural light / ambient photographer who specializes in fine art wedding photography. Using primarily a photojournalistic approach to the wedding day, Michele also provides some direction & posing when needed to ensure she captures the perfect shot!

For more information ... read more

For more information about pricing, please contact me at micheleshorephoto@gmail.com.

I cant wait to hear from you! :)

+/- read less