Michele Shore Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Ashley
04/19/2014

Wow I can't say enough wonderful things about this sweet, wonderful, lovely and beautiful gal! She is an absolutely amazing photographer and was by far my favorite part of my entire wedding experience! I have been told by several people from my wedding that Michele was amazing! Not to mention her photos are drool worthy. Trust me, my husband and I are incredibly awkward picture takers and she somehow made us look like pros! Also, I have a super crazy family and she was able to manage everyone during the family photos....that in itself is a miracle! I have told every single one of my girlfriends getting married about her and I already know a couple that are using her. And her prices can't be beat. I cant gush about her enough....

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Dallas, TX 76155
BLOG

Based in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, Michele Shore is a natural light / ambient photographer who specializes in fine art wedding photography. Using primarily a photojournalistic approach to the wedding day, Michele also provides some direction & posing when needed to ensure she captures the perfect shot!

For more information ... read more

For more information about pricing, please contact me at micheleshorephoto@gmail.com.

I cant wait to hear from you! :)

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints
Michele Shore Photography is a wedding Photographer from Dallas, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Fort Worth, Plano, and Destination Weddings. Michele Shore Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Dallas wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Fine art and photojournalism wedding photography