Michael Lauren Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The decision to have Michael be our DJ was one of the best decisions we made! We met with him multiple times and we always left feeling better prepared for our special day! He had wonderful ideas and helped keep the flow going the day of the wedding! He offers up lighting, which I would definitely recommend adding on :) would recommend him to anyone!!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
MO
BLOG

Designer Wedding Receptions

Turn your cookie-cutter event into a designer wedding reception.

Congratulations on your engagement!  I know how important your wedding day is to you.  Let me help make it unforgettable.  Say goodbye to those awkward and cheesy moments, and hello to a truly one-of-a-kind experience.

Since your wedding day has so many ... read more

Turn your cookie-cutter event into a designer wedding reception.

Since your wedding day has so many components, planning is needed in addition to great music.  It seems every DJ gets 5 star reviews!  What's the difference? (Click here to see what to look for)  My service offers detailed planning and assistance that goes well beyond the role of a traditional DJ service.  Not only great music, but a unique event that will provide seamless transitions, and great entertainment for your guests.

Traditional vs Exceptional.   Most wedding receptions enlist the help of a DJ, because couples know that music is an important part of their celebration.  But too many wedding receptions end up being underwhelming.  Why?

With no planning, your wedding day runs the risk of becoming stale and disjointed.  Your guests aren't engaged.  In order to avoid the awkwardness and stereotypical feel found at many wedding receptions, you need a service that can handle every aspect of your big day.  Michael Lauren Weddings caters specifically to weddings, and every unique component within.

My experience will help you to achieve an amazing celebration through great timing,  creative moments, and great music.  But beyond that, I will also direct your event and engage your guests in a way that will make your reception both incredibly fun and memorable, without stealing the show.  You won't have to worry about anything but showing up and having a great time.

Don't take chances on your wedding day.  Contact me to see how we can create a customized experience for you today!

For more information, including photographs from real weddings, video, an interactive planning guide and frequently asked questions, visit my website at www.michaellaurenweddings.com or call 816.200.1492.

+/- read less