Michael David Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mike was amazing!! On top of being an outstanding photographer,he's funny,laid back and just made the day fun. We had a really small and intimate wedding and Mike exceeded our expectations with an absolutely beautiful album. Trust me, he's your guy!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Coventry, RI 02816
BLOG

Beautifuly Modern, Beautifuly Unique

I graduated from Boston University with the intent of becoming a food photographer. So how did I end up shooting weddings? To be honest, I just love weddings. Marriage is an amazing thing in itself. I find it an honor to be involved in a day symbolizing the commitment two people make to each other and photographing the special occasion is a blessing. Capturing their love and freezing it in time is the best way to remember their wedding and I love being able to provide that service.

When I prepare to photograph a wedding the process starts about two months before the actual day. First, I meet with the bride and groom to go over all the details of their wedding. Next, I begin planning ways to capture the personalities of the bride and groom on their wedding day. Finally I capture the moments.

Photographing a wedding is not just a one day shoot. After the bride and groom depart for their honeymoon the process begins. I put together a package that displays the best moments of the ceremony and reception. Each photograph is edited for color, size, and other technical aspects in order to produce a treasured keepsake for the couple. The process from image capture to final album takes time, but the effort is truly worth it as I am able to provide the bride and groom with a record of their wedding.

To be able to do something I love is a blessing in itself. To do something I love and to share it with others is more than I could ever ask for.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
I must say Michael David Photography will capture each moment of your wedding day with a unique style like no other. He really gets up close as well as from a distance for every angle of the day. I enjoyed working with David and was very excited to do so as a performer because I knew he was not missing a beat.