Miami Makeup Artist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

AMAZING!! I used Dunia for my Engagement Shoot as my trial and i was obsessed, i looked Flawless not to mention the details and time she took with me. Never rushed and made sure i was happy and 110% satisfied! I quickly booked her for my Wedding day and once again amazing... My makeup lasted the entire night and it was perfect!!! Not only does she have a talent and is an artist BUT she is a beautiful woman inside and out. Hands down the BEST makeup artist i have ever had :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Miami, FL 33186

Dunia Rivero

Im located in Miami, FL, providing on-location makeup artistry in Dade and Broward County for the last 7 years. Available for travel Nationally and International.

Specializing in commercial beauty and fashion, including: Wedding events, and personal consultations. I pride myself in creating a look that is fashion forward, unique, comfortable and customized to my client’s needs. In response to growing demand, Im now partnering with some of Miami’s top stylists and has expanded into a full scale on-location bridal beauty company providing hair,Nails, and other styling services, offering a one-stop solution for my busy clients.
For rates and additional information feel free to Contact me to set up your makeup session.

Services
• Traditional Beauty Makeup
 • Airbrush Makeup•
Custom Airbrush Tanning
 • Expert Brow Shaping (threading)
 • Eyelash application (strip & individual)
 • Private Makeup Lessons
• Personal Shopping Experience
 • Make-overs
 • Tattoo Coverage
 • Makeup Classes/Parties

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s