Miami Makeup Artist

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Dunia es super profecional y su trabajo es excelente , tube el placer que me maquillara para mi boda y quede super satisfecha , mi hermana , mi mama y mis dos niñas quedaron bellas gracias a Dunia

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Miami, FL 33186

Dunia Rivero

Im located in Miami, FL, providing on-location makeup artistry in Dade and Broward County for the last 7 years. Available for travel Nationally and International.

Specializing in commercial beauty and fashion, including: Wedding events, and personal consultations. I pride myself in creating a look that is fashion forward, unique, comfortable and customized to my client’s needs. In response to growing demand, Im now partnering with some of Miami’s top stylists and has expanded into a full scale on-location bridal beauty company providing hair,Nails, and other styling services, offering a one-stop solution for my busy clients.
For rates and additional information feel free to Contact me to set up your makeup session.

Services
• Traditional Beauty Makeup
 • Airbrush Makeup•
Custom Airbrush Tanning
 • Expert Brow Shaping (threading)
 • Eyelash application (strip & individual)
 • Private Makeup Lessons