Mervis Diamond Importers

Profile Picture
caitlin_harding
1 Review
10/17/2015

My fiance bought my engagement ring here and they were extremely helpful and courteous to him throughout the entire process. I went back many times for sizing's and they inspected my ring each time and once replaces a baguette with a flaw for no charge and did it in record time so I could have the ring for Thanksgiving to show our families. We have also been shopping there for wedding bands and they are extremely helpful and wonderful to work with. Their prices are very reasonable and the quality is very good. Their staff is knowledgeable and very professional. There is no pressure to buy, they encourage you to take your time and shop around. They carry many great designers and work with them to make the perfect ring for you. I would recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
1900 Mervis Way, Vienna, VA 22182
BLOG

Please join us at our upcoming Trunk Show - where you'll see a huge selection of wedding rings at special pricing too!

Voted "Best Place to Buy a Diamond” by the readers of WashingtonPost.com, Mervis has a reputation you can trust. And because we specialize in engagement rings and wedding bands, we offer the most comprehensive selection in town. For any budget, we’ll get you the biggest and most brilliant diamond possible, and save you some dollars in the process.

We’ve been told we’re unlike any typical jewelry store. Our approach begins with a full diamond education and then we’ll bring you different pieces to suit your taste. Give us a call and let us show you why we have the reputation we do. We’re the largest diamond importer in the DC area and we strive for nothing less than superb customer service.

Nobody Pays Retail Anymore, Why Should you?

1-800-Her-Love (437-5683)

www.mervisdiamond.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Jewelry
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 1933
Employees: 40
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
My husband bought my own engagement ring at Mervis in Tyson's and as a wedding planner, I continue to send my brides and grooms there as well. Service is top-notch and you feel like you're the only one in the store when they set you up in their private sales rooms. They are a true DC institution and it's no wonder why they have been so successful.
PROS I KNOW (80)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Mervis Diamond Importers is a wedding ring and engagement ring jeweler from Washington DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC. Mervis Diamond Importers is a professional wedding diamond jeweler that has been part of the diamond jewelry and wedding industry for over 80 years. We specialize in wedding rings. Mervis Diamonds is a family business