Merci Beaucoup Floral Design

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

At Merci Beaucoup Floral we are committed to our clients every step of the way. From the moment we sit down together to plan the floral details of your wedding to the actual day of the event, we take pride in providing personal and expert service. Our flowers are always the freshest and most beautiful available. We not only work with the best wholesalers in the state but we also feel it is very important to support our local growers by frequenting local farms and farmers markets to supplement our weekly floral needs. Our bouquets will truly delight you, whether you are looking for a traditional hand tied rose bouquet or (my favorite) a lovely mixed floral garden style bouquet. The sky is the limit! Let us help you design your dream bouquet! We also enjoy creating unique boutonnieres for your groom and wedding party to compliment the bouquets. As you plan your wedding flowers don’t forget your ceremony arrangements and reception décor. The possibilities are endless to make your event unique and beautiful! At Merci Beaucoup Floral we feel that floral inspiration is everywhere!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joan was amazing to work with and the flower arrangements she did for my wedding were incredible! All I had to do was show her pictures of the look and feel I was going for and she knew exactly what flowers to use. Joan was very professional and open to meet as many times as needed to get everything right - my final meeting with here was about 2 hours and she didn't seem to mind at all! I did change my mind on a couple things and had to add and delete things here and there and she was very flexible and accommodating to any of these requests.
I would highly recommend Joan & Merci Beaucoup. You will not be disappointed in her flower arrangements. She thinks of all the details that need to be covered and listens to what you are looking for.
I used Merci Beaucoup for bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, aisle arrangements, and centerpieces... They all turned out gorgeous.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Heather
Endorsements
Merci Beaucoup's eye for detail is phenominal, and her designs are truly impressive. She is a wonderful person to work with and strives to go beyond your expectations in every way!
Merci Beaucoup Floral Design is a wedding florist from West Michigan. We service weddings througout the local area, including Grand Rapids, Holland, and Grand Haven. Merci Beaucoup Floral Design is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the West Michigan wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in wedding and event floral planning and design
616-706-2378
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards