Memory of Elegance

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Natasha was great!!! Couldn't have asked for someone better.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
2906 Painted Pony Dr, Murfreesboro, TN 37128
BLOG

Memory of Elegance is a event and wedding designing company out of Murfreesboro operated by Natasha Larson. She prides herself in creating WOW arrangements for every client with any budget.

"Every moment I have to share my creativity and skills with my Brides is a joy and I truly LOVE what I do!" -Natasha

Please stop by and ... read more

Please stop by and visit us at our website or send us an email

+/- read less
Details
Floral style: Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Tabl...
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Memory of Elegance is a wedding Florist from Murfreesboro, TN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Murfreesboro, Nashville, and Chattanooga. Memory of Elegance is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Murfreesboro, TN wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in supplying the best quality wedding flowers with a unique design