Memories Made Sweeter Photography

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

The ladies with Memories Made Sweeter were very professional and very nice to work with. They are currently working on our wedding photos, but have provided me with a few samples, and they are Beautiful! I've received many compliments from friends that I've shared the samples with. I'm very excited to get all the photos back. I had a picture in my head of what wedding photos should look like, and so far that is exactly what I am getting. I highly recommend the ladies of Memories Made Sweeter!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PO Box 55, Germantown, MD 20875

It's not just our job. It's our passion. And our promise.

Memories Made Sweeter Photography is a family owned photography business, operating in and around Frederick, Maryland. Our passion is creating great portraits that will never let you forget those special moments in your life.

Here at Memories Made Sweeter, we have a journalistic approach to our photography. We feel very strongly that pictures should convey emotion, personality and fun. We strive to capture that in every picture. We love candids! We creatively tell the story of your event through a mixture of artistic, classical, and candid perspectives. With us, it is not simply point and shoot.

We don't like to think of ourselves as just another photographer that you have to choose from. We want to meet you, learn your interests, and get to know you. We want the pictures we take to really reflect who you are.

All of our images are formatted using state of the art software, for which we have been professionally trained to utilize.

Memories Made Sweeter Photography will capture your special event of any kind.  Birthdays to Weddings we will travel to your event within Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Washington D.C..

**It's not just our job. It's our passion. And our promise**
+/- read less
Details
Style: Photojournalism
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)