Melissa Rae & Co. A Beauty Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had my wedding on September 6, 2014. Melissa was able to squeeze me in last minute a little less than a month before my wedding. Greatest makeup artist ever! The moment I saw my makeup trial I knew she was the one for me. I brought pictures of what I wanted and she gave lots of suggestions and tips to have the look suit my face shape, eyes and all since I am of Asian descent. i went to other makeup artists for trials and the outcome was not anywhere close to what I wanted especially I showed them the same picture I showed Melissa. I opted for the package with the spray tan and I was so happy it came out natural and looking great! My husband was hesitant of the spray tan but was very pleasantly surprised it looked natural and great. She came on the wedding site early before our scheduled time and did a wonderful job and also left me a touch up kit. Thank you Melissa for me feeling beautiful and confident on my wedding day with your makeup skills! Highly recommended!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
2604 El Camino Real Suite B #147, Carlsbad, CA 92008

Fabulous, Makeup and Tanning On Location

Fabulous, Camera Ready Makeup and Tanning On Location

Fabulous, Camera Ready Makeup and Tanning On Location

Specializing in MAC airbrush makeup and airbrush tanning, ensure you and your bridal party will look picture perfect long into the night! Featured in Exquisite Weddings Magazine, The Knot, and 3x nominated for best makeup on 10 News.com and 2x winner of The Knot Best of Weddings. Choose one of the best in San Diego to be a part of your special day.

+/- read less
Details
Services: Consultations, Facials, Makeup
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)