Melissa Kelly Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

My wife was determined to have Melissa photograph our wedding, and being the groom I didn't have too much to add. After having Melissa shoot our wedding, I see exactly why my wife was so persistent. Melissa WILL make your day unforgettable with her pictures, her attitude, and her professionalism. She will make you feel like a rock star during your pictures and it shows. We are both so happy we chose her and can't thank her enough for capturing all the intimate moments of our wedding day. As we looked through, and continue to look through the photo's, we can remember the small tweaks Melissa asked us to make during the shoot - totally worth it. She has an eye for capturing the moments exactly how you remember them - and she captured all of them. If you care about your photos, and you don't want to have any regrets about missed moments - work with MKP and you'll be all set.

Thanks again Melissa & Jenn - we love the photos!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Lansdale, PA 19446

You are the most beautiful people I know -- Book a photo shoot today and let me prove it to you!

Because I am formally trained as a photojournalist, my philosophy is that the most powerful images come from Pure, natural moments. While part of your photo coverage will include posed photos, it is equally important for me to make candid photos of the genuine joy that you get to live each day. It doesn't matter if that day is your wedding day or just a lazy Sunday in the park, all of my photo shoots receive the utmost care, creativity, and commitment to detail.

It is an absolute privilege to be a part of your life for even just one day -- the least I can do is immortalize your wedding or family portrait by capturing the spirit of your loved ones in beautiful images.

I live and work in suburban Philadelphia but am happy to travel to any shoot location.

When I'm not shooting photos, I'm studying for my masters degree, watching the Phillies, helping my husband remodel our tiny house, training for an upcoming distance run with my dog, or enjoying a bottle of wine in the back yard.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Sweet 16s