Melissa Kelly Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Melissa Kelly was the best decision we made when it came to picking our wedding vendors! She is super organized, beyond talented, warm, honest, and takes her job very seriously! Within in days we were getting photos back! She captured moments I never thought possible from our engagement shoot to our wedding day. Her photos speak for themselves! She was a joy to be around and we look forward to working with her again for future events!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Lansdale, PA 19446

You are the most beautiful people I know -- Book a photo shoot today and let me prove it to you!

Because I am formally trained as a photojournalist, my philosophy is that the most powerful images come from Pure, natural moments. While part of your photo coverage will include posed photos, it is equally important for me to make candid photos of the genuine joy that you get to live each day. It doesn't matter if that day is your wedding day or just a lazy Sunday in the park, all of my photo shoots receive the utmost care, creativity, and commitment to detail.

It is an absolute privilege to be a part of your life for even just one day -- the least I can do is immortalize your wedding or family portrait by capturing the spirit of your loved ones in beautiful images.

I live and work in suburban Philadelphia but am happy to travel to any shoot location.

When I'm not shooting photos, I'm studying for my masters degree, watching the Phillies, helping my husband remodel our tiny house, training for an upcoming distance run with my dog, or enjoying a bottle of wine in the back yard.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Sweet 16s