Melissa Kelly Photography

Melissa Kelly Photography

Lansdale, PA 19446 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

You are the most beautiful people I know -- Book a photo shoot today and let me prove it to you!

Because I am formally trained as a photojournalist, my philosophy is that the most powerful images come from Pure, natural moments. While part of your photo coverage will include posed photos, it is equally important for me to make candid photos of the genuine joy that you get to live each day. It doesn't matter if that day is your wedding day or just a lazy Sunday in the park, all of my photo shoots receive the utmost care, creativity, and commitment to detail.

It is an absolute privilege to be a part of your life for even just one day -- the least I can do is immortalize your wedding or family portrait by capturing the spirit of your loved ones in beautiful images.

I live and work in suburban Philadelphia but am happy to travel to any shoot location.

When I'm not shooting photos, I'm studying for my masters degree, watching the Phillies, helping my husband remodel our tiny house, training for an upcoming distance run with my dog, or enjoying a bottle of wine in the back yard.

215-630-4387
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards