Melissa Distel Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Melissa did an excellent job capturing such great shots. First with our engagement pictures my husband and I were a little shy in front of the camera ! Melissa was so good with us and took the time to get some great shots. For our wedding, we had an exceptionally wild wedding party and Melissa was able to grab their attention and get hundreds of absolutely stunning pictures. We are so pleased with her work we are having a hard time picking favorites, because there is so many great pictures ! We aren't starting a family right away but when we do we will be sure to take our babies to her. She does quality work for a reasonable price !

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
800 Brookline Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15226
     I am an all digital photographer, combining traditional and photojournalistic photography since 2001. I absolutely love photographing weddings!  Every wedding is unique and you never know what great photographic opportunities will arise.  Capturing the tears, joy, love and laughter is the best part of my job.
     My packages offer all day ... read more
     My packages offer all day unlimited coverage so I can catch every moment just as you remember it! You can custom create a package to fit both you and your budget.   I am currently offering photo wedding invitations, albums, magazine proof books, online proof galleries and much more!

Contact me to get together and discuss your wedding.
+/- read less