Melissa Arel Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Melissa was amazing. She did our engagement photos and our wedding. She was patient with our bridal party even when they weren't paying attention. She was kind, helpful and above all- our pictures came out beautiful. Overall she was a pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Unionville, CT
BLOG

natural. elegant. artful.

I have always been a creative & artistic person with an eclectic sense of style. Seeing things with a different set of eyes has definitely given me a unique, and sometimes quirky, point of view :) Using this vision I set out on a journey three years ago that has brought me to some amazing places. I've crossed paths with so many beautiful souls that have become more than just clients or collegues, they've become my friends. Nothing inspires me more than love. I awake every morning with a heart of gratitude and a passion for people - their stories, their moments, their life-changing experiences that I am blessed to be a part of.

Anyone who knows me will tell you that my fervor for photography is deep-rooted & personal. When my clients and I connect through the lens and that perfect shot is captured, that to me is pure heaven. I am continually evolving, doing my best to stay fresh, fun & fabulous!

Details