Melanie Poteat Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We are so glad that we booked our wedding with Snaps by Poteat! The picture take a little longer than other photographers we looked at (6-8 weeks), but her quality is superb!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
105 W. Elm Street, Rogers, AR 72756
BLOG

Modern & elegant wedding photography

HI! My name is Melanie Poteat (pronounced Poe-teat) and I am the photographic artist with Snaps by Poteat Photography. Lately, I've acquired the nickname "Snaps,"  which is why "Snaps by Poteat" fits my business name so perfectly!  I provide a fresh, natural & elegant approach to wedding photography.

What you will receive ... read more

What you will receive when you choose me is quality professional service, attention to detail, and an emphasis on capturing your personality and not just a pose.  Instead of 'packages.' you can create your own wedding ensemble that's personalized to what you envision & expect from a photographer on your wedding day.  It is my goal to exceed your expectations.  Please contact me for a price list. My wedding ensembles begin at $900 and includes disc with copyright release.

+/- read less