Meghan Lee Artistry, LLC

Profile Picture
Jenny
1 Review
10/03/2014

I chose Megan Lee Artistry based on her great reviews, and I was shown that those reviews were completely true! I did the hair, makeup and spray tan and all three services were so professionally done. Megan made me feel totally at ease and I was so glad I chose her to help me look my best for the big day. It was always a pleasure meeting with her and talking with her. I also had two bridesmaids get their hair done by her. I had multiple compliments from guests at my wedding about how great the wedding party and I looked and how much everyone loved our hair. I had one good friend tell me at the wedding that she has never liked all of the hair done at at weddings she's been to until my wedding, she loved everyone's hair! I would highly recommend her to anyone I know!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Cottage Grove, MN 55016

Professional On-Location Makeup and Hair Design

Meghan is a professional hairstylist, certified makeup artist and specialty photographer customizing in creative styling. Meg comes to you with an Art background with an emphasis in Photography and Painting. She maintains a growing level of expertise and passion for the Makeup/Hair and Fashion industry having gained experience in Film, Producti on, Weddings, Special Events, Fashion/Runway Shows, Vendor photo shoots, Video/HDTV. She is always seeking ways to maintain a progressive style that conveys her enduring sense of creativity. Whatever look you want: vintage, classic, natural glam, dramatic, avante garde the list goes on. Meg will surely deliver whether it be for your special day or a night out with the ladies. Her number one goal is to have you walk away feeling beautiful, satisfied, and relaxed. Message her today for questions or other details.

Service Provided:

*Special/Corporate Events

*SFX/Body Painting

*Tattoo/Scar Cover

Custom Organic Spray Tanning

*In studio or In home private client

*Parties (discount applies for 3 or more)

*Competitions