Megan Vaughan Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

OH MY GOSH I LOVE MEGAN VAUGHAN PHOTOGRAPHY! She has an amazing eye, her pictures are stunning, she makes you feel 100% comfortable, and she makes sure that you are getting the pictures that you want.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Forest, VA 24551
BLOG

Portrait & Wedding Photography | Serving Central Virginia & surrounding areas

Ahhhh, he finally asked and you're starting to plan the wedding! That ring on your finger is gorgeous, by the way.

It wasn't that long ago that I was in your shoes... planning my own wedding. The whole process can be overwhelming. You're keeping your budget in mind, but you also want really beautiful photographs. I TOTALLY understand. Choosing a photographer is a really important decision, as well as a huge investment. I always encourage brides to not only consider the budget and the work, but also the connection they feel with a photographer. Your photographs will be that much more beautiful if you feel at ease and comfortable with who is behind the camera.

The wedding experience begins at $2800 and includes everything you need for a well-rounded experience! I look forward to hearing from you!

+/- read less