Megan Vaughan Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Megan has been taking pictures of my family for more than a decade. She has always been professional, courteous and incredibly talented. Through the years, I have watched her talents grow and there was no doubt in my mind that she was the perfect fit for our wedding! Our special day was amazing and Megan caught all of the highlights with absolute artistry. If you are considering Megan for your photography, you can’t go wrong. Not only were our photos fantastic, but having Megan with me for most of the day was a pleasure. She takes her work seriously and is herself the “picture” of grace and poise. Thanks Megan, for giving me so many beautiful memory books to cherish!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Forest, VA 24551
BLOG

Portrait & Wedding Photography | Serving Central Virginia & surrounding areas

Ahhhh, he finally asked and you're starting to plan the wedding! That ring on your finger is gorgeous, by the way.

It wasn't that long ago that I was in your shoes... planning my own wedding. The whole process can be overwhelming. You're keeping your budget in mind, but you also want really beautiful photographs. I TOTALLY understand. Choosing a photographer is a really important decision, as well as a huge investment. I always encourage brides to not only consider the budget and the work, but also the connection they feel with a photographer. Your photographs will be that much more beautiful if you feel at ease and comfortable with who is behind the camera.

The wedding experience begins at $2800 and includes everything you need for a well-rounded experience! I look forward to hearing from you!

Details