Megan Christine Studio

Megan Christine Studio

CANDID & AUTHENTIC

Everett, WA 98201 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Hey there, I'm Megan! My approach is honest and simple: photograph life as it happens, remember little details, preserve pure happiness and capture personalities. I want to celebrate YOUR love story with photos that evoke emotion -- photos that tell stories of their own.

I'd LOVE to hear all about your wedding plans, email me!

Wedding collections begin at $1900.

Photobucket

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Megan is a talented, professional photographer with a dose of fun! Working with her was an absolute pleasure. Leading up to the wedding, Megan was one less thing to stress about. She responded quickly to emails and gladly offered suggestions/advice when we needed it. Even amid her busy season, Megan was kind enough to meet with us a few weeks before our wedding to discuss our wedding day itinerary and scout our venue/photo spots.

On our big day, we had an extensive list of wedding party/family photographs we had to get through in a limited time. Megan's easy-going attitude paired with her top-notch efficiency guided us through the chaos so quickly, we ended up being ahead of schedule! During our ceremony and reception, Megan blended in with our guests and we hardly noticed she was there. She perfectly captured our big day and we are so glad we can relive those special moments through our amazing photographs. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for high quality work at a great value!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Services Used: Photography
425-239-7359
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards