Megan Christine Studio

Megan Christine Studio

CANDID & AUTHENTIC

Everett, WA 98201 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

I want to photograph life as it happens. I want to remember little details, preserve pure happiness and capture personalities. I want to showcase YOUR love story with photos that evoke emotion -- photos that tell stories of their own.

Wedding collections begin at $1900.

For more info, please visit my website or email me. I'd LOVE to hear about your wedding plans!

Photobucket

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cant describe how grateful we are for Megan and her beautiful work! The photos she took of our wedding were gorgeous and captured every moment perfectly! We decided to choose the package that offered two photographers....Both of the girls were professional, upbeat, creative and blew us away. Because my fiancé and I chose not to see each other before our ceremony, we were pressed for time for our photos, which was a little stressful because the Bride and Groom photos are one of the most important parts of the wedding. Megan handled the time crunch like a champ, she took us to her car drove us to a secret place she knew about and started shooting the most beautiful pictures. I could not have asked for anything else from my photographer and I am forever grateful for the memories she captured. On top of the beautiful pictures, Megan is one of the sweetest people I know and was flexible and willing to meet or talk whenever I needed. I highly recommend Megan Christine Studio and know for a fact you will have photos to last a lifetime!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Services Used: Photography
425-239-7359
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards