Medina Entertainment Center

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
06/28/2013

I chose Medina Entertainment Center to cater for my wedding. It was the best experience I had with a wedding vender. From my very first contact, they were friendly and wanted to satisfy all of my needs. I worked with the same associate each time I came in to discuss the wedding day details. She was enthusiastic and helpful when it came to details that were still uncertain. Medina catering communicated extremely well through email. Whenever I had questions, I received a response within one day. Their service on the wedding day was excellent and timely. The meal was served very professionally. A guest told us that this was the best meal they have ever had at a wedding! Medina catering was easy to work with and they are a family business that recognizes the importance of family. They exceeded my expectations! I would choose Medina catering again in the future!

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
500 Highway 55, Medina, MN 55340

Making Magical Moments into Memories

Celebrate your Special Day in one of our 3 Affortable Private Full Service Banquet Facilities.  It is your Day and we are Acutely Aware of how Meaningful it is to You.  Medina Entertainment Center’s Professional Staff will Indulge You and your Guests with Freshly Prepared Menus and Excellent Service for Unforgettable Memories!

• Receptions for 50-600 Guests
  • Room Rental Packages with No Hidden Charges
  • Complimentary Gift Opening Room
  • Motel Accommodations Next Door

Having a Destination Wedding?  Let us help you plan a Cocktail and Appetizer Reception for those who could not join you at the Wedding.  Make it Elegant or make it Casual.  Let our Attentive Staff Assist you in Achieving your Vision.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1956
Employees: 100
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
We have a long history with the Medina Entertainment Center & we have nothing but fantastic things to say about them! Beautiful venue and fantastic staff. You cannot go wrong having your reception here.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Medina Entertainment Center is a wedding venue from Medina, MN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Plymouth, Wayzata, and Minneapolis. Medina Entertainment Center is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Twin Cities wedding industry for 56 years. We specialize in Catering, Receptions, Ceremonies and Lodging