Medina Entertainment Center

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 600
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Celebrate your Special Day in one of our 3 Affortable Private Full Service Banquet Facilities.  It is your Day and we are Acutely Aware of how Meaningful it is to You.  Medina Entertainment Center’s Professional Staff will Indulge You and your Guests with Freshly Prepared Menus and Excellent Service for Unforgettable Memories!

• Receptions for 50-600 Guests
  • Room Rental Packages with No Hidden Charges
  • Complimentary Gift Opening Room
  • Motel Accommodations Next Door

Having a Destination Wedding?  Let us help you plan a Cocktail and Appetizer Reception for those who could not join you at the Wedding.  Make it Elegant or make it Casual.  Let our Attentive Staff Assist you in Achieving your Vision.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I chose Medina Entertainment Center to cater for my wedding. It was the best experience I had with a wedding vender. From my very first contact, they were friendly and wanted to satisfy all of my needs. I worked with the same associate each time I came in to discuss the wedding day details. She was enthusiastic and helpful when it came to details that were still uncertain. Medina catering communicated extremely well through email. Whenever I had questions, I received a response within one day. Their service on the wedding day was excellent and timely. The meal was served very professionally. A guest told us that this was the best meal they have ever had at a wedding! Medina catering was easy to work with and they are a family business that recognizes the importance of family. They exceeded my expectations! I would choose Medina catering again in the future!

• Wedding: 06/28/2013
Services Used: Catering
Profile Picture
Private User
Associations I Belong to
Medina Entertainment Center is a wedding venue from Medina, MN. We service weddings througout the local area, including Plymouth, Wayzata, and Minneapolis. Medina Entertainment Center is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Twin Cities wedding industry for 56 years. We specialize in Catering, Receptions, Ceremonies and Lodging
763-478-6661
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards