Meaningful Marriages

Meaningful Marriages

Helping you celebrate your commitment to one another.

20 Ridge Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15221 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian (no deno...
About Us
Rev. Larry Goyda’s passion is bringing couples who are in love together in marriage. He has been honored to have conducted over 1500 wedding ceremonies since 1994. A wedding celebrates the commitment between two people by reflecting the values, beliefs, and meaningful aspects of that relationship. Rev. Goyda will ensure that what is reflected to all in attendance is the love that binds your union.
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Larry was the perfect fit to our wedding. We enjoyed his charismatic attitude, it gave us a comfort that assisted in a flawless ceremony. He involved our children and our guests. Brought tears of joy and laughter throughout the ceremony and remained professional at all times. Thanks Larry!

• Wedding: 06/21/2012
Services Used: Officiant
Endorsements
I've had a working relationship with Rev. Larry Goyda for over 5 years. I was so impressed by his professionalism - yet caring and sincere nature - that I asked him to officiate my own wedding. I was thrilled with how he conducted my ceremony, and I hear the same thing from other brides, as well. If you're looking for a professional wedding officiant who will take the time to learn about you and your fiance in order to perform a ceremony that is just right for the two of you, call Larry. You won't be disappointed!
Associations I Belong to
412-271-7464
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards