Meaningful Marriages

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Larry was the perfect fit to our wedding. We enjoyed his charismatic attitude, it gave us a comfort that assisted in a flawless ceremony. He involved our children and our guests. Brought tears of joy and laughter throughout the ceremony and remained professional at all times. Thanks Larry!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
20 Ridge Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15221

Helping you celebrate your commitment to one another.

Rev. Larry Goyda’s passion is bringing couples who are in love together in marriage. He has been honored to have conducted over 1500 wedding ceremonies since 1994. A wedding celebrates the commitment between two people by reflecting the values, beliefs, and meaningful aspects of that relationship. Rev. Goyda will ensure that what is reflected to al l in attendance is the love that binds your union.
Details
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single Religion Ceremony
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Christian - Baptist, Christian - Catholic, C...
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
I've had a working relationship with Rev. Larry Goyda for over 5 years. I was so impressed by his professionalism - yet caring and sincere nature - that I asked him to officiate my own wedding. I was thrilled with how he conducted my ceremony, and I hear the same thing from other brides, as well. If you're looking for a professional wedding officiant who will take the time to learn about you and your fiance in order to perform a ceremony that is just right for the two of you, call Larry. You won't be disappointed!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)