Meacreations Photography

Meacreations Photography

Favorite
Atlantic City, Cape May, Cherry Hill, Ocean City, Point Pleasant, Philadelphia & surrounding areas, NJ
609.827.0300   Visit Website

Profile Picture
Yana
1 Review
11/26/2012

I used Meacreations Photography for our November wedding in Cape May, NJ. Macy was absolutely wonderful to work with - full of ideas and energy. Not to mention that the photos she took are just stunning! Macy posted online preview of pictures 3 days after the wedding and we received DVD with all photos in 3 weeks. We also appreciated that the contract included the right to reprint our photographs and we therefore received digital copies of all our pictures. The price quoted for her services was the price we paid – there were no surprises or additional fees. We recommend Meacreations Photography to others without hesitation.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
BLOG

I work with every angle to ensure a unique view of your special day.

I work with every angle to ensure a unique view of your special day.

Capturing the details is an important aspect of my photography. The moments that make up a special day, the details of a setting in which an event is about to take place, the anticipation and celebration in gathered faces, or the quiet reflection in a portrait are the elements I seek to create photographs that speak to our deeper senses.

I make sure I connect with my clients to ensure both the quality and the look they want. I encourage brides to bring samples of photos that intrigue them so I can get a sense of what they envision.

With every photo shoot I feel a sense of excitement and anticipation of what the session will bring and for the wonderful moments I will capture. For portraits, I strive to make my subjects feel their most at ease. I converse with them through out the session which allows their personality to come through in the photos. Because brides have spent countless hours deciding the smallest of details to make their day their own, I capture each detail so they know that their hard work does not go unoticed.

+/- read less