McKenzie Miller Films

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I were married on November 15, 2014 and McKenzie was our videographer.

McKenzie is an incredibly talented, kind, and hardworking person. Prior to booking her services, we went through her reel on her blog and were simply blown away by the creativity and beauty of her films. Working with her is even better. McKenzie was a true professional throughout each of our pre-wedding meetings (one over the phone and one in person) and was simply a dream the day of our wedding. McKenzie was a wonderful, supportive presence to have by our side. One of the most incredible things about her, and her second-shooter, was that as the night wore on they were like flies on the wall. Not intrusive at all, but there for every important moment. As someone who wondered if she could be comfortable in front of a camera all day, I felt completely at ease and 100% comfortable with McKenzie.

We are already in receipt of our preview film from McKenzie. It is currently, and will forever be, one of my most treasured possessions. McKenzie captured the true essence of our wedding day, with shots of myself, my husband, and my family that showed us as our true selves and in the happiest state we have ever been in. The talent that is demonstrated in our 3 minute preview is extraordinary and we cannot wait for our full film.

Book McKenzie!! She is the best!!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Brooklyn, NY 11222
BLOG

McKenzie Miller Films exists to bring you a beautiful and honest portrayal of your wedding day. We create handcrafted wedding films that serve as a perfect reflection of your personailites and wedding day. Realizing your day is personal and intimate, we try to remain as discrete and unobtrusive as possibly while still capturing even the smallest moments.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary
Videography services: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Videographers, Raw Footage, Sl...