McCormick Media

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sara was awesome to work with. We havent seen our video yet (as this is only a couple weeks after our wedding) but sara was awesome to work with (emails and in person). Can not wait to see our video!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Portland, ME 04101
BLOG

Capture the emotions, sights and sounds of your wedding day

A wedding day is one of the most important days in a couple's life and McCormick Media is here to produce an emotional and entertaining film that the couple can enjoy for years to come. As a New Media and Studio Art graduate of the University of Maine, I have combined my love for video and art to create my own cinematic editing style. We use the same high end audio and video equipment as many independent filmmakers and edit with the same software often used on Hollywood movies. Our team is un-obtrusive and works with the other vendors you hire. From getting your hair done to the first dance, we are there to film each priceless moment and create the perfect recap of your wedding day to sit down and watch with family and friends.

+/- read less