MB Bride & Special Occasion

Value
3.9
Flexibility
3.6

I bought my dress and veil at MB Bride and I couldn't have asked for better service. Ali was the sales associate that worked with me and she was amazing! I had so much fun picking out my dress and I went back a few times looking for mother of the bride and bridesmaid dresses and she helped me every time and we laughed and had fun during all of my appointments!! I ordered my veil last minute because I had no idea they took so long to come in. Ali called the manufacturer for me and had my veil delivered in three weeks!! When I picked up my dress, she was so excited for me!!! Ali was amazing and my dress couldn't have been more beautiful and the price was excellent as well!!!

Tina altered my dress and it turned out perfect!!! She was so patient and friendly! I asked all about the alteration process and we talked during the whole appointment as if we'd been friends for years! She made sure I was comfortable with the dress and all the alterations were exactly what I wanted.

I would definitely suggest MB Bride to anyone I know getting married!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
Greensburg, PA 15601

PA's Largest Family Owned Bridal and Formalwear Store

MB Bride & Special Occasion is Pennsylvania's Largest Family Owned Bridal and Prom store. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have been voted "Best Bridal Store" by readers of the Tribune Review for the past several years. We have also been voted "Best of Weddings" by the Knot.

Our selection is five times greater ... read more

Our selection is five times greater than even the biggest bridal chains when it comes to wedding dresses, and 10-15 times greater in bridesmaids styles! Hundreds of mother's dresses and flower girls as well.

Brides come from as far away as Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland and New York and all parts of Pennsylvania because of our superior collections. We've even had brides as far away as Brazil and Switzerland come in and buy and can service customers in many different languages if need be!

Visit our website http://www.mbbride.com to download a FREE wedding planner, view our collections online, make appointments and get store hours and directions.

Your special day deserves a special place -- MB Bride & Special Occasion!

+/- read less