Mayflower Park Hotel

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 150
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Every wedding is an individual’s dream realized, and it is my honor to help you achieve that dream.

My individual attention to detail will make you feel right at home and should take much of the stress off your shoulders.

I invite you inside for a property tour and a one on one discussion of your special day.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow, where do we start? From the beginning, Andrew and his crew were awesome in helping us organize our wedding ceremony and reception. We looked at several other places, but this was the best for us, as they are much more personable and have excellent price points. Our guests stayed at the hotel and loved it, as the location was central and access to the train to the airport - so they did not need to rent a car. Plus, they were able to get a discount rate. The restaurant is fantastic, and the bar, Olivers, is well known in Seattle. The logistics were extremely well coordinated by Andrew, Craig and Dante and staff. It is without hesitation that we would recommend the Mayflower and their crew. In the end, we were a happy married couple with a lot of warm heartfelt memories.

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
206-382-6991
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards