Mayflower Park Hotel

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wow, where do we start? From the beginning, Andrew and his crew were awesome in helping us organize our wedding ceremony and reception. We looked at several other places, but this was the best for us, as they are much more personable and have excellent price points. Our guests stayed at the hotel and loved it, as the location was central and access to the train to the airport - so they did not need to rent a car. Plus, they were able to get a discount rate. The restaurant is fantastic, and the bar, Olivers, is well known in Seattle. The logistics were extremely well coordinated by Andrew, Craig and Dante and staff. It is without hesitation that we would recommend the Mayflower and their crew. In the end, we were a happy married couple with a lot of warm heartfelt memories.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
405 Olive Way, Seattle, WA 98101

Quite Simply One Of A Kind

Every wedding is an individual’s dream realized, and it is my honor to help you achieve that dream.

My individual attention to detail will make you feel right at home and should take much of the stress off your shoulders.

I invite you inside for a property tour and a one on one discussion of your special day.

Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
If you are a couple seeking one of the very best venues in downtown Seattle for your elegant wedding ceremony and celebration, you must call or visit the Mayflower Park. Your contact is Andrew Harris and once you have a conversation with Andrew, you will begin to understand the power and prestige of this boutique hotel. Not only is this a vintage property but from the moment you enter to the moment you leave, you will be pampered and taken care of with great attention and care. Andrew and his staff are all about the details - executing time and time again for couples, whether your wedding day is just about the two of you or a celebration with 100+ family and friends. So, with this said, please be assured this review is heartfelt, real and true - if I were to be married in downtown Seattle (sorry, I've got the best husband ever!), I would be on the phone to Andrew.