Mayflower Park Hotel

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 150
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

No two Weddings should be the same; it is my privledge to get to know you, your personal style, vision, and your budget.  Allow me to navigate through every detail, while you enjoy a magical day; never to be forgotten.  The Mayflower Park Hotel's unique location, Andaluca's exquisite cuisine, and our professional attention to every detail have made us one of Seattle's most well known and stunning wedding venues.

All are welcome, I personally invite you inside for a conversation among friends, followed by a property tour.

Best -  Andrew Harris

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow, where do we start? From the beginning, Andrew and his crew were awesome in helping us organize our wedding ceremony and reception. We looked at several other places, but this was the best for us, as they are much more personable and have excellent price points. Our guests stayed at the hotel and loved it, as the location was central and access to the train to the airport - so they did not need to rent a car. Plus, they were able to get a discount rate. The restaurant is fantastic, and the bar, Olivers, is well known in Seattle. The logistics were extremely well coordinated by Andrew, Craig and Dante and staff. It is without hesitation that we would recommend the Mayflower and their crew. In the end, we were a happy married couple with a lot of warm heartfelt memories.

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
206-382-6991
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards